Pages

Friday, March 31, 2017

WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game


WALT: I am learning to critically evaluate a game

Your name:saia

I played the game:panmure monopoly
This game is made by the company:lopi,ariki,kordell
I played this game with:

The purpose of this game is to?amon,suave,auckland                                                         

(Hint: how do you win this game?):like monopoly


My favourite thing about this game was:roads

One thing I didn’t like about this game was:theres no jail

This game is good to play by yourself/with a friend/with a group because:its fun



I would rate this game 10_ out of 10 because:its fun and cool

If I could recommend something to make this game better, it would be:money


This game is better/worse/different from (the game you played last week) because:monopoly.






(Paste a picture of you playing this game or a picture of the game itself at the bottom here, before submitting your review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment