After reading about what Rata Street School recommends to help students/people who have experienced an earthquake, what would you recommend for people in our school? Think of five things you suggest for Tamaki Primary School.
- I suggest we get prepared for an earthquake.
- We should all practice drop,cover and hold.
- We should Make sure your school buildings safer to be in during earthquakes.
- Go home and discuss with your about how to be prepared when an earthquake is happening.
- All ways practice your drop,cover and hold.Auckland helped me