Pages

Monday, September 3, 2018

Magic snow

Magic snow


WALT: A science experiment with polymer to write a recount
from the experience.
Shocking,magic snow! On a Wednesday morning in Room 8
students took part of a science experience.


First ms bracey explained the  history of magic snow.
Also product is called polymer.Ms Bracey was showing us the
science ingredients chemistry. We listened to ms with our ears.


Secondly the magic snow paket was cut with scissors, then we
had a plastic cup. Then we tipped the snow in the cup then we
tipped ½ of cold water in the plastic cup.


At last, when we tipped the water into the snow the snow started to
enlarge like a muffin, it was puffed in like a cake.
I was nervous because i thought it wasn't going to work.
I was very shocked because i haven't seen a magic snow get bigger.




1 comment:

  1. Tena Koe Saia, my name is Charlie K and I'm from Wainui Beach School in Gisborne (your Tuhi mai Tuhi Atu buddy class). I really like the way you used similie's at the end like how the magic snow enlarged like a muffin, it really painted a picture in my mind. This reminds me of a time where I was making Cloud slime with my friend, we cut off the middle of some nappy's (fresh and clean ones) and poured water over it and this fluffy stuff turned into something like shaved ice. Did you get to touch the Magic snow, and if you did what did it feel like? Good job keep it up!!!
    From Charlie K

    ReplyDelete