Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

🇹🇴 Tongan Language Week🇹🇴

🇹🇴Tongan Language Week🇹🇴
                                                       🔅Welcome to my blog🔅
🇹🇴Today we are going to be talking about Tongan Launguage Week.

5 facts about Tongan Language week -
  1. I liked practicing our dance for Tongan Language Week.
  2. I enjoyed performing on stage.
  3. I enjoyed watching other performences.
  4. I liked learning new words.
  5. I also liked speaking tongan for the week.
10 Tongan words I learnt-
  1. Mate Ma'a Tonga - Die for Tonga
  2. Alu - Go
  3. Nofo - Stay
  4. Sio - See
  5. Mohe - sleep
  6. Lele - Run
  7. Moa - Chicken or Girlfriend
  8. Hamoa - Samoa
  9. Pelu - Fold
  10. Hiva - Sing or nine
3 Things I enjoyed -
  1. I really enjoyed practicing with the boyz.
  2. I liked watching other performences.
  3. I liked getting money on stage.
             Here is a Photo!






No comments:

Post a Comment