Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Blog Detective











I have blogged about  a Maori dog named Kuri, Kuri is a dog that chefs use to hunt people down.

These dogs are white they look scary, they can run fast and smell were people that there hunting.

This is a old dog in the past that people use as pets. The white dog s have sharp white teeth that they can bite someone ones and they can get hurt.-

I went to explore the Kuri and to explore the Kuri you need to read the legends of Kuri.


This is what I chose to explore about, It's about a animal that maoris used to hunt in the forest.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Saia its Reagan from St Patrick school Greymouth I really like your post I never new about this dog named Kuri. Next time you could add a bit more detail about why you did this project.

    ReplyDelete