Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Henrys birthday


WALT:be more descriptive with detail and feelings in writing
a recount.

During the holiday


On Saturday my family and I  were going to a birthday at my
cousins house, we were excited. It was my cousins birthday
his name is Henry.

Firstly, we were getting the birthday ready.  When I was at
the birthday we had to blow balloons to hang on the top of
the inside of the ceiling. In addition, we were making a
birthday cake, it had chocolate and it was sweet and
sugary, Next we were getting the birthday decorations r
eady, when I smelled the food I felt already hungry it smelt
yummy!.

Secondly,  my friends and family made it to the birthday.  
However, after they came we started the birthday by praying
then we were singing “happy birthday” to my cousins.

Afterwards, our favorite food that we ate was K.F.C and drank
drinks it was delicious. Important fact, after we finished eating
we washed our dishes to save my Cousin having to clean up the
mess himself. Then we were watching a scary movie called
Conjuring 2, it was really Creepy!.


Finally, I enjoyed Henry’s birthday because he had a big flat
screen TV to watch the movie.

Image result for birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment