Pages

Friday, April 12, 2019

My learning journey in Term 1 in Kia manawanui Syndicate

Dear Suave,
This is my learning journey for this year. This year I have enjoyed to technology
because we can make different kind of things like shapes.
I also enjoyed the sleepover because I like the movie and communicating with my pears.


I like working in Kia manawanui syndicate because the teachers and my friends around
me makes me feel safe. Kia manawanui is a safe place to work in because we can make
connection with each other and communicate with others around us.
This term we had to show the school values consistently in class and out, For an example
If someone gets hurt you can go over to them and help them up. I have showed
whanaungatanga by communicating with others and learning with them.
The second value I showed was Ako by learning, sharing and listening to people.


I also enjoyed making our goals in art by making hands, we had to put five goals
that we can achieve this year, here is two goals I have achieved this term.
This is my first goal sports I chose this goal because I need to work on my fitness
and running. My brother and my coach helped me to come to training every week.
I would like to work on a new goal for next term and its writing more complex
vocabulary in my writing because I never write lots of vocab.


I feel excited for term 2 because I want to learn more in writing and maths.
I am looking forward to doing more activities and going to a different group in technology.




Today is the last day of term 1, we had to write a reflection of our journey in term 1.



















No comments:

Post a Comment